On Thursday, September 17, 2020, The Virginia High School League Executive Committee voted unanimously to adopt the official plan for 2020-2021 school year. Due to various issues surrounding the Covid – 19 pandemic, The athletic and activity calendar has been greatly impacted. Please review the information below and the attachments to see how this will impact the sport or activity that you or your student participate in.
- Season 1 (Winter) December 7 – February 20 (First Contest Date – December 21)
- basketball, gymnastics, indoor track, swimming and diving, wrestling
- Season 2 (Fall) February 4 – May 1 (First Contest Date – March 1)
- competition cheerleading, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, volleyball
- Season 3 (Spring) April 12 – June 26 (First Contest Date – April 26)
- baseball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, track, and field
- Academic Activities (December – June)
- Theatre, Scholastic Bowl, Forensics, Debate, Robotics, Film Festival, Creative Writing, Publications Evaluation, and Multimedia Contest.
Please click on the links below for more detailed information.